What is the next generation mixing technology?
Some products on the market are said of next generation. Our understanding is the next generation mixing technology should have key features including:
- New Concept and Fundamentally different mixing principles.
- Dispersing rather than “stir” or “move”. Mixing is currently defined as “reduction of inhomogeneity” so anything causing movement of the media is called “mixer”. Dispersing is ” to drive or send off in various directions”. Dispersing is, in fact, many process applications need.
- Breakthrough technology: provide solutions to challenges of conventional technologies.
- Solutions to (at least some) mixing problems caused by current mixing technologies
- Have significant mixing efficiency and energy efficiency improvement
- Significant beneficial advantages on capital, Operation & Maintenance (O&M), and ENVIRONMENT.
COMPARISON WITH CONVENTIONAL PRODUCTS:
- No baffle needed.
- Flexible impeller installation positions.
- Superior solids suspension capacity
- Satisfactory mixing performance
- It produces near-ideal flow patterns
- It creates the most favorable mixing conditions
- It provides solutions to numerous challenges of the industries
- It has the most mixing/energy efficiency